Monday, October 15, 2012

inspiration...

Hello everyone!
 
It's so windy and cold outside.. Brrr I even can't find inspiration to do something...
____Where do you find inspiration?____
Yesterday me and my boys went to pick some leaves for pressing :D This year there are so many red leaves!!! The year before we couldn't find so much! I think... Oh, look what I have found! Isn't it beautiful!?
 
 
I want to show you a little bit of my hobby.
My first made toys are.... Tilda bears :) I think, I've made them 2 years ago...
 
 
 
My crocheted napkin (few of lots..):


 
 


 
 
I have sewn curtains for my baby's room...
 
 
My birds :D I've sewn them a lot... With hats, wings etc. :)
 



 
 I always forget to take pictures of my works... If I'll find more of them, I'll show you.
 
So, that's all for this time...
 
Have a nice colorful day!!
 
Ingrida
 


No comments:

Post a Comment