Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Hello!!!

I have been very busy for few weeks... But now I am here! :) And I want to show you some projects I was working on:

Family shorts for me and my husband and trousers for our little boys;

in work process...

Trousers for our cat lover - the youngest family member;
 
My older son is afraid of wolves.... I don't know why... He is always asking where do they live, what do they eat... And alwys says that they scare him very very much...
So, I decided to make him a sleeping friend wolf. He puts it on his pillow and sleeps on it :D Now he isn't afraid of wolves anymore!!!!! HURRAY!!!!!

Also I have made few owls... I think they are perfect for book tabs...

 
 
Few weeks ago we were near the sea... Baltic sea... The weather was very good, so the boys could play in the sand and enjoy the last sun rays that evening.





 
 
Happy Halloween!!!!
 

 

 Ingrida

No comments:

Post a Comment