Sunday, December 30, 2012



Hello!!!



I was lately disappeared: D

There were so many works and planning before Christmas… So many presents to make J

I’ve decided to make tote-bags for all family members this year. Omg, I didn’t realised that I’ll have to make so many :D  

Those three bags now belong to three little brothers (the smallest bag is for the smallest member)
 
 
Few more bags: :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This was the the first my work with leather. This bag I have made for my father-in-law.
 
 
Our little and big snowmen :D 
 
 
You can put only few candies into this tiny tainy bag :)
 
 
A bag for a family member, who works as an electrician :D
 
 
Thats all for this time. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!
Take care of you!
 
And have a nice, interesting and exiting New Year party!!!
 
 
xo xo xo,
Ingrida
 


No comments:

Post a Comment